Second Level Information
The website www.bizfit.app is the responsibility of BIZPILLS Group SL (Bizpills, hereinafter), with registered office at Calle Marqués de Monteagudo 22, 5ºB. 28037 (Madrid) and e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is a COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its usefulness is that the website is able to remember your visit when you go back to that page. The cookies usually store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalisation of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The aim of the cookies is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be significantly reduced.
what information does a cookie store?
The cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs, your ID or personal information, etc. The data they store are technical, personal preferences, personalisation of content, etc. The web server does not associate you as a person but your web browser. In fact, if you usually browse with Internet Explorer and try to browse the same website with Firefox or Chrome you will see that the website does not realise that you are the same person because it is actually associating the browser, not the person.
what kind of cookies are there?
Below is a classification of the cookies usually used according to different types depending on who is responsible for them, how long they are kept and the purpose of their use:
- Own cookies: Are those sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor himself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the Web Editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
- Types of cookies according to the time period they remain activated:
They are often used to store information that is only relevant to the provision of the service requested by the user on one occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Necessary cookies: Are those that help to make a web page usable by activating basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the web page. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, making the application for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Customization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytics cookies: They are those that allow the Editor to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by means of this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to draw up navigation profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are shown.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which it provides the requested service. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it, based on an automated decision.
WHAT COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate data on visitors, sessions, campaigns and to track usage of the site for the analytical report of the site. Cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|Youtube_gp||This cookie is set by Youtube and registers a unique ID for tracking users based on their geographical location|
|pardot||The cookie is set when the visitor is logged in as a Pardot user.|
|Youtube_embed||This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos.|
|Youtube_||This cookie is set by Youtube. Used to track the information of the embedded YouTube videos on a website.|
|IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick and stores information about how the user uses the website and any other advertisement before visiting the website. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile.|
HOW DO I DEACTIVATE OR ELIMINATE THE COOKIES?
“Please note that if you accept third party cookies, you must delete them from your browser options or from the system offered by the third party”.
The user can always prevent the generation of Cookies, by selecting the corresponding option in their browser program, to do this you must access the privacy settings options and select the option that allows you to disable the automatic acceptance of cookies.
Para más información elija entre sus navegadores:
For more information choose from your browsers:
- For more information about Internet Explorer click here.
- For more information about Microsoft Edge click here.
- For more information about Chrome click here.
- For more information about Safari click here.
- For more information about Firefox click here.
In addition, we would like to inform you of the existence of online tools that allow you to set and manage your preferences with regard to cookies:
Some of them are: